Available languages:EN, SV
Products of Skoghall Mill
Skoghall Mill produces board for packaging liquids (LPB) and board for dry foodstuffs (CKB). Each product has its own strict specifications for convertibility, stiffness, purity and surface finish.
Skoghall Mill produces in excess of 700,000 ton paperboard annually for customers all over the world. The Swedish market accounts for 15% whilst the remaining 85% is exported.
General information about Carton boards