Stora Enso and 20 other top employers offer secret internships all over the world.
The second round of the international internship campaign Blind Applying is starting. Stora Enso and 20 other top employers worldwide invite students to explore a new way of applying for an internship abroad. Last year over 10,000 applicants signed up for Blind Applying! Students from all around the world were extremely excited to get a chance at one of the secret internships the partner employers offered. This is an innovative and fun way to recruit young talent.
What makes Blind Applying so adventurous?
The applicants do not know for which company and position they are applying or its location. They are sending in their CV blind! Enrolled students from all subject fields can sign up for this special career adventure. “Students don’t want to send hundreds of CVs only for a possibility of getting one, dream internship abroad. Blind Applying is easy, fast and exciting. All you need is your CV,” explains Sabine Burmeister from initiator Deutsche Telekom. Along with companies who had taken part last year, new employers have joined Blind Applying.
The 21 participating companies come from various fields. IT, engineering, communications, media, fashion, science, insurance, finance and manufacturing – Blind Applying combines the power of attractive brands with international locations and interesting new career possibilities.
Key facts about Blind Applying
• Application period: From September 10 to November 3, 2014
• Student profiles: Enrolled students from all subject fields.
• Partaking companies: ABB, Bayer, Bosch, BNP Paribas, Coca Cola, Daimler, Deutsche Telekom, Deloitte, Enterprise, Evonik, EY, Fresenius, Johnson & Johnson, Munich Re, Merck, mfi, Red Bull Media House, Peek & Cloppenburg, Siemens, Stora Enso, ThyssenKrupp.
• Application platform: www.blindapplying.com
• Internship period: From Spring 2015 – min. 3 month required.
From sunny Alabama to exotic Santiago de Chile, Munich or Shanghai – the Blind Applying locations take the chosen interns out of their comfort zone. In short, Blind Applying is an easy and exciting way for students to explore the working world.
Blind Applying is more than an internship program – it’s a career adventure!