Investor Relations principles
We believe in consistent, open and prompt disclosure of relevant information through stock exchange and media simultaneously to all stakeholders to help ensure fair valuation of the company's shares. Stora Enso follows a silent period of 30 days before the publication of the financial reports.
Stora Enso's key principles for investor relations are:
- Commitment of top management
- Consistent level of information regardless of whether the news is positive or negative
- No empty promises
- Service mindedness
The tasks of the Investor Relations function are:
- To give adequate information to minimize the investor's risk
- To diminish the share's volatility
- When further developing, we take into consideration the valuable feedback we receive from competitions and rankings.