RFID label converting machines and solutions for converters
Today, more and more label and packaging converters both big and small are offering RFID tag integration to boost their business. By using modern RFID technology, brand owners, retailers and logistics providers can improve their supply chains and marketing efforts by leaps and bounds.
Hammer by Stora Enso gives you everything you need to smoothly adapt your existing converting process for RFID – from tag supply and encoding & testing, through to data management and remote hosting. You’ll gain high performance and quality products with exceptional yield.
You can integrate the label converting machine into your existing converting lines or use it as stand-alone equipment.
What you get:
- RFID label applicator
- Tag supply
- Tag encoding
- Tag testing and verification, including visual testing
- Out-of-spec tag removal
- Data management (ID collection and option for SKU match)
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Remote hosting and dashboards
Benefits of Hammer RFID label conversion:
- A single adaptable solution without high development or investment costs
- Tag supply optimised for high-speed tag applicators
- High production speed – typically no need to slow down packaging converting lines
- Low or no packaging material waste – out-of-spec tags are detected and removed before application head
- Data collection with low investment
- Simple to operate – operator does not need RFID skills