Stora Enso Key Figures
- Sales totalled EUR 10 billion euros in 2017.
- Operational EBIT of EUR 1004 million in 2017
- Some 26 000 employees, in more than 30 countries.
- Listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and Stockholm.
Our annual production capacity is
- 5.9 million tonnes of chemical pulp
- 5.4 million tonnes of paper
- 4.7 million tonnes of board
- 1.4 billion square metres of corrugated packaging
- 5.6 million cubic metres of sawn wood products, including 2.6 million cubic metres of value-added products. A list of our mills and production capacities is available in our Annual Report.
Serving markets around the world
Operations on all continents focus on utilising expertise in renewable materials and creating value in pulp, paper, packaging and wood.