Stora Enso Key Figures
- Sales totalled EUR 10.1 billion in 2019.
- Operational EBIT of EUR 1.0 billion in 2019.
- Some 26 000 employees, in more than 30 countries.
- Listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and Stockholm.
Sales by destination 2019
Our annual production capacity is
- 5.9 million tonnes of chemical pulp
- 5.4 million tonnes of paper
- 4.7 million tonnes of board
- 1.4 billion square metres of corrugated packaging
- 5.6 million cubic metres of sawn wood products, including 2.6 million cubic metres of value-added products. A list of our mills and production capacities is available in our Annual Report.
Serving markets around the world
Operations on all continents focus on utilising expertise in renewable materials and creating value in pulp, paper, packaging and wood.