Unbox the potential with innovative packaging solutions
Customers around the world place their trust in Stora Enso to deliver the very best in innovative, sustainable packaging solutions that add value along the entire packaging chain. From design through to disposal, we take a 360-degree view of packaging to help you maximise efficiencies – whether on the production line, in the warehouse or at the point of sale – and delight consumers.
Packaging is more than just a box. Our packaging solutions consist of integrated products and services wrapped up in one that make it easy for you to do business. They promise the potential to increase sales, reduce costs and improve your sustainability footprint.
As a leading vertically integrated manufacturer, we offer a generous range of high-quality containerboard and corrugated packaging material, along with converting capabilities and integrated, innovative services that can benefit your business.
Features of corrugated sheet and containerboard
- Outstanding printability, runnability and appearance
- Tested and approved for high performance
- Environmentally friendly – 100% renewable raw materials, biodegradable and recyclable, with FSC® and PEFC™ chain of custody available
- Both virgin and recycled fibres in a huge selection of fluting profiles and board grades for the right combination to meet your needs
- Retail-ready, shelf-ready corrugated solutions for easy handling and replenishment, and maximum shelf impact
Benefits of our converting capabilities and innovative packaging services
- Packaging automation systems – Optimise your design, increase production efficiency, reduce labour costs, lower the number of packaging SKUs
- Wide range of printing options for stand-out effects – Offset for perfect results and exceptional colour rendering, high-quality flexo, flexo pre-print and post-print
- DesignStudios in Europe and China for co-design and co-development innovations
- Rightweighting services – Optimise warehouse and transport capacity, boost shelf-space utilisation, rationalise in-store handling
- Intelligent packaging – Improve supply chain traceability and efficiency, and connect more closely with consumers, with RFID technology and data insights
- e-Tales – A complete offer of packaging, utilities and services tailored to online retailers